Service*Justice*Integrity - Serving and protecting you!
RSS

Recent Posts

Gated Security, does it work?
Do I Need Security for my business?
Don't hire for less!
Holiday thefts and safety issues
Accomplishments in security

Categories

Security News
Security Questions
powered by

My Blog

Gated Security, does it work?

Gated residential communities are boasted as being safe but are they really safe and is having a gated property a waste of money and time? Does it give a false expectation of security? Having been in the security business for over 30 years I have worked properties with gate controlled access as well as those without. I can say it is my professional opinion that having a gate at your community helps. It cuts down on free access and the public taking advantage of driving onto private properties. The gate is not fool proof and is not the "be all, end all" to securing your property. Drivers can still access the property if the gate has a sensor that reopens from the closing position if it detects another vehicle "tailgating or running the gate". Another is the type of gate that can easily be bumped off track causing damage to the gate motor system or the arms. Pedestrians can also enter at these unmanned gates and once on the property they can do whatever they want.
 What about the manned gate? This is the best scenario but then again it is only as good as the security company you have working the gate. If the officer is not paying attention to those that have notices of trespass or those who are not residents and allow those persons onto your property then there is failure. Know your gates and know your security personnel. To give a true effort of securing your residential areas install a good industrial grade gate as well as a security patrol agency to man that gate. In large communities having another officer patrolling the property should be considered as well. Don't operate on the presumption that "because it has never happened, it never will." Remember, all it takes is one incident that can have a devastating effect. get protected from loss and liability. What are your thoughts?

12 Comments to Gated Security, does it work?:

Comments RSS
Online essay on Saturday, May 14, 2016 1:54 AM
It is really a fantastic and also handy piece of info. Thanks for sharing.

custom paper on Friday, July 22, 2016 3:58 AM
custom paper We're providing some reforms in that sphere now. I wish I can see the correct result of that.

Bradon Bros on Friday, June 01, 2018 2:38 AM
This sounds good for me how you explained it.

online essay service on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:57 AM
The view of the client as for the result of the process of cooperation with our “help with college essays” provider is on the first place that is why the order form offered to the customer on the initial stage of cooperation includes a detailed survey describing all the range of aspects influencing the quality of assignment. Your instructions are of great importance.

dissertation writing help on Saturday, July 07, 2018 6:00 AM
I love your blog because your team are devoted to defending our respected customers and providing them finish serenity of mind.Thanks for provide a security service because everyone wants to be a protection....

Violet Coffey on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 4:04 AM
thanks

australianwritings plagiarism on Monday, September 10, 2018 6:46 AM
If you are asking me the same thing then such things are making sense while you are facing any consequences. There are more officers which are working on same security issues which are observed.

licun on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 5:54 AM

Killing Them Softly Jacket on Wednesday, January 02, 2019 4:40 AM
Such an amazing article it is to read. Thanks for sharing

grademiners.com review on Monday, March 11, 2019 8:53 AM
I think it works well. But I guess I need some more information now.
Reply to comment

fortnite v bucks generator no human verification on Monday, April 08, 2019 6:11 AM
You will see each of my refreshments on my website iferalgames.com and continue to make progress on Twitter.

picbear on Monday, May 06, 2019 2:17 AM
Good post !!An impressive share! I just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little research on this.